4.12.2006

Tony Lee Makes Me Feel Like a Slacker

So, if Tony can come here and flaunt all of his 'people want me to write for them' work, I figure I can flaunt my 'nobody pays me shit' work.

Right now, I'm working on: Getting Elk's Run 7&8 polished up and ready to be taken where they're going (which I can't talk about, because nothing is written in stone), Punks 2, the first Punks animated short, doing some creative retooling on World's End, finishing up a spec screenplay, cranking through my novel (the first half of which you can read unedited here), and, I've just started on my next book with Noel "Elk's Run" Tuazon. It's going to be a real humdinger of a time, if it all goes as planned.

I think that's it.

For now.

What about the rest of you guys? Show off. Make Tony and I look like fools. Well, Tony anyways.

2 comments:

Tony Lee said...

You ARE aware I'm a compulsive liar, yes?

No I'm not.

Yes I am.

Fialkov said...

Well, nobody's perfect.

Except for Kody.

Fuck that guy.