4.12.2006

The Move

The last week has been crazy. Between updating our address with everyone to coordinating things with the packers and movers, there's been a lot going on. The great thing about moving, though, is that you dig up old things. I found my Avengers Masterwork (which collects the first few issues), and it is hilarious. At one point, the Hulk runs off and joins the circus. Classic.

I have managed to squeeze in a little work. Had a quick meeting at Image today to discuss my book with them, and it looks like the first issue is going to hit on October 25th. They're great people over there, and I'm thrilled to be working with them. Slowly developing a couple of other things, too. Once we get settled in Redmond, I'll get a little more serious about them.

And Operation Mindcrime II is great. I can't wait to see Queensryche at the Moore Theater in Seattle this October. Rock!

No comments: