3.29.2006

A Second Howdy...

Josh, you're being too self-defacing. Stop it!

Interesting times, my friends. With so many projects about to set the net on fire, the time is definately right to do something like this...

Hi. I'm Tony Lee, and I'm the token Brit Writer. All the best creator sites need a token Brit Writer, and by now all the good ones are gone. So you've got me. Tough shit, deal with it.

I'm a writer of things - Currently I do a lot for Markosia - I adapt Shadowmancer and Brothers - The Fall of Lucifer, My 2004 SONY/Mongoose Graphic Novel trilogy Starship Troopers - Blaze of Glory is currently enjoying a monthly re-print series and my Creator Owned Midnight Kiss, (with Ryan Stegman / Kieran Oats) although a critical success is cancelled from #5, in May. I also write for Marvel every now and then but they're getting wise to my blackmail tricks - and I'm the new writer on Panini Publishing's Doctor Who Magazine's monthly comic from April.

I write other stuff. I have a website at www.tonylee.co.uk - so feel free to pop by, visit the forum, drop me a mail.

More info as I start to work out what to put up here. Feel free to tell me...

2 comments:

Fialkov said...

"token brit writer"

I'm South African, if that counts.

...

Tony Lee said...

Suddenly the world seems straightened :-)