3.29.2006

Hey now...

"Hey now"...*SIGH*...Never listened to Howard Stern until he popped up on my Sirius Satellite radio, but I must admit--I'm a regular listener now. I even find myself starting conversations and the like with Stern's well-worn "hey now" greeting, especially when answering the phone.

But, my being 25 years late on discovering Stern isn't what I'm here to talk about. I'm here to introduce myself...My name is Troy Wall and I write schtuff. I'm 23-years-old and based in Shreveport, LA, close to Kody. I'm also about a year away from becoming a school psychologist...but who cares about the real world, we're here to talk about the stuff that really matters...like comics. And...comics. :O)

I cut my teeth on issues of Digital Webbing Presents. I learned the ropes while working on DWP, and got to work with artists like Jon Sommariva and Mitchell Breitweiser to boot. Hell, I even got to work with some cat named Kody Chamberlain...who literally exploded shortly after our short story "Intrinsic Dreams" appeared in DWP 13.

Right now I'm launching the new BloodRayne ongoing series with artist Mark Robinson (New Mutants). Mark's been turning in some killer stuff, and I can't wait for the series to start hitting the stands later this year. I've also got a couple of creator-owned projects that I'll be developing this year, publisher TBA.

So, hello world! And it's good to be a part of such a cool group of creators here. Josh and Tony--I've read your work, groovy stuff.

No comments: