3.29.2006

Oh, introductions are smart!

Duh, introductions are a great idea. I'm Kody, I draw comics.

Worked on 30 Days of Night: Bloodsucker Tales (with writer Steve Niles) for IDW Publishing, BloodRayne Seeds of Sin (with writer Christina Z) for Echo3 Worldwide, and two short stories for Digital Webbing Presents with writers Troy Wall and Steve Niles. I also did a short for Event Horizon issue 1 with writer Dan Wickline.

Upcoming projects include Punks the Comic and Tag from BOOM! Studios with writer Keith Giffen.

I was born and raised in Thibodaux, Louisiana, 2 miles from Alan Moore's Swamp Thing and currently live in Lafayette, Louisiana.

As for the Creator Direct blog, I know most of these guys from cons, message boards and I know a few from real life. They're a bunch of very talented creators and hopefully everyone will dig the blog enough to bookmark it and visit on a regular basis. I sure will!

And for future reference and linking, CreatorDirect.com points to this blog. It's a little shorter and probably easier to remember.

No comments: