3.29.2006

The New Guy.

Greetings all. My name is Rob Guillory, and I'll be playing the role of resident newcomer to the comics industry. Join me...

Though I've been making art for the majority of my 23 years (Trivia: My first minicomic was done on pink construction paper at age 9. My color sensibilities arrived several years later...), it wasn't until about five years ago that I made the commitment to becoming a comic creator on a professional stage. And after countless hours chained to a drawing desk, here I am.

Currently, I'm co-creator and artist on Shortbus Superstars! with Mark Andrew Smith of Image Comics' Amazing Joybuzzards, due out later this year, publisher TBA. Along with that, I'm currently going through a bit of a period of intense inspiration, developing several different stories and comic strips, ranging from drama to superhero to sci-fi, that will bear fruit in the coming months.

I'm currently living in Lafayette, LA and am prone to roaming the countrysides in blurry photographs. I routinely let Kody buy me lunch.

That's about it, I think. I'll be posting art here in the next few days. I look forward to getting to know all the artists on this site. Share the love...

No comments: