7.07.2006

Rob Osborne has entered the building!

I met Rob several years ago at the Lone Star Comics booth in San Diego, we both happened to be there at the same time doing a signing at their table. We had some great laughs and traded a few comics and I was truly blown away by 1000 Steps to World Domination. I've been a fan ever since.

So lets all give Rob Osborne a warm friendly welcome, or a jock ripping wedgie, which ever you prefer. And don't forget to pop over to his site and see some of what he's got going on.

4 comments:

William Harms said...

Sometime Rob and I will have to tell you all about our next project...which is guaranteed to make us both millionaires.

Kody Chamberlain said...

Spill it HARMS! I gotta know.

William Harms said...

All I can say is that it involves slumber parties.

Rob Osborne said...

Harms and Osborne have done it again...Get out the nail polish and bon bons...It's Slumber Party Time!