7.12.2006

Read this or die, Kody's convention and signing update!

Here's an update of what's happening lately including Comic-Con International, a local signing in Houma and various other things. Read below for details!


For everyone in Lafourche and Terrebonne Parishes, I'm doing a signing on Saturday, July 15th at Eclipse Cards & Comics in Houma from about 1 to 6pm. If you're anywhere in the area of South Louisiana, your attendance is required! Here's the Eclipse website and here's a promo flyer if you'd like to help promote the signing event.

I'll be bringing a ton of stuff with me including Tag issue 1 Limited Edition, Sketchbooks, original art, art prints, T-Shirts and more! Who's gonna carry all this stuff? I'm not really sure, but I'll get it done somehow. :D

I'll also have all this stuff with me at the San Diego Comic-Con International the week of July 19th. If you're in the area, or plan on attending the convention, please drop by and say hi. The convention is massively large, so I made a floormap showing my various locations on the convention floor. Print it out and take it with you if you'd like.

I'll be signing at the BOOM! Studios booth on Friday from 12:30 til 2pm, and the rest of my time will be split between my Artists Alley table and the Digital Webbing booth.

I'm contributing to two panels at the convention, here's the info on those:
DIGITAL WEBBING: 5 YEARS LATER
THURSDAY, JULY 20
11:00am-12:00pm
ROOM 1B

This is a look back at the anthology as we're now five years since it was first brought up in the forums and two months from when DWP ..1 was solicited in Previews. Also a look ahead at upcoming DW titles.

SOME ASSEMBLY REQUIRED: PUTTING YOUR PROJECT TOGETHER ONLINE
SUNDAY, JULY 23
12:00-1:00pm
ROOM 4

I think that one is self explanatory.

Filed under: News

No comments: