3.29.2007

Tony @ Fanboy Radio...

So yesterday I was a guest on U.S Phenom radio show Fanboy Radio. It was a pre-recorded show, which meant that I was woken up at some ungodly time in the evening/morning to be my usual erudite and witty self. I don't think they were expecting incoherent mumbling...

Anyway, the podcast of yesterday's show is now available HERE - feel free to download and worship me mercilessly. On it I discuss comedy and the BBC, branding, Markosia, how to pitch me at a convention, Hope Falls, Starship Troopers and Midnight Kiss. I also (once more) talk about how I got into comics...

Also, following the announcement in the show - I've already had a couple of emails relating to this - yes, Dodge & Twist has a publisher and a creative team - It's AiT/PlanetLar, it's looking at late 2007/early 2008, drawn by 2000ad star Paul Peart and will be about 144 odd pages.

With The Gloom in October and Hope Falls in November, it's going to be an interesting New Year...

1 comment:

Kody Chamberlain said...

nice interview!

But you forgot to plug Punks again.