5.21.2006

Been a while...


Graduate school is a bitch. God, will I ever be through? Why did I choose a 72 hour masters program?!?!

Here's a page penciled by Mark Robinson (New Mutants) for our upcoming BloodRayne mini-series.

Chris: I've been enjoying Lost Squad! Your new idea sounds interesting, t00. Hey, I've also been meaning to ask you: After Lost Squad wraps, are you and Alan moving on to another project together? Yes, I want to snipe Alan from you like a bastard!

Welcome, Christian.

Kody & Josh: When the shit is PUNKS coming out? I'm about ready to read that mofro!!!

2 comments:

The Mad Alaskan said...

The Bloodrayne art looks sweet. I'm looking forward to this!

~Kel~

Chris Kirby said...

Thanks for the kind words, Troy. That artwork looks fantastic!

Alan is working on something for BOOM! Studios. I'm hoping to do a Lost Squad one shot for early 2007. I have a feeling, though, that his profile is about to rise (as well as his page rate!).